We are the right place for international students to turn to. We try to make it easier for ”internationals“ to adjust to life in their new environment and we provide answers to questions of a general nature in Münster. We help with difficulties that emerge in everyday life at the tertiary institution and we offer culturally sensitive counselling in a range of languages. In a crisis we can help international students to stand up for their rights.
We can offer counselling on the following matters:
- Health insurance
- Visa requirements and immigration law
- Counselling to assist with dealing with government agencies and authorities
- Financial support measures (scholarships, credit, loans, grants)
- Enrolling and beginning your studies, finalising studies and graduating
- Organising your daily life as a student
- Leisure activities
- Referral service for further assistance that is available
We help you to build up a network of contacts at your tertiary institution and we provide assistance with finding solutions for administrative, organisational or financial difficulties or issues and uncertainties that are cultural in nature.