For international students, we are just the right contact. We make a good start in Münster easier for all "internationals" and help to find answers to general questions. We support you with difficulties that arise in everyday university life and offer culturally sensitive counselling in various languages. In the event of crisis, we will help you to stand up for your rights.
We can advise you on the following topics:
- Health insurance
- Visa requirements and residence regulations
- Questions about authorities/offices
- Financial support (scholarships, loans, grants)
- Enrolling and starting your studies, finishing your studies and graduating
- Organising your everyday life as a student
- Leisure activities
- Referral to other contact persons
We help you to build up a network at your higher education institution and to work through organisational and financial difficulties. Together we will find solutions for any cultural-related issues or uncertainties, if needed.