We are happy to help you to successfully complete your studies in a self-determined manner, to enjoy equal rights, preferably without having to rely on outside help. If you do need help, we will gladly arrange the necessary assistance and help you to create the best possible conditions for you to successfully complete your studies.
We have close connections with other agencies in the area of “Advice for students with disabilities/chronic illness” and are constantly working to eliminate structural disadvantages, or to create barrier-free and disability-friendly conditions. We mediate and advise you on compensation for disadvantages as well as the associated rights and obligations.
We can advise you on the following topics:
- Information on rights and obligations at your higher education institution, admission requirements, special regulations
- Study financing and other benefits
- Access to Student Support Services or university offers on site
- Compensation for disadvantages in the performance of studies and examinations
- Contact to the higher education institution for questions regarding assistance and technical support
- Assistance in dealing with restrictions in everyday study life
- Individual assistance and intervention in favour of students when needed