We would be pleased to support you in successfully completing your studies independently, enjoying equal rights and preferably managing without relying on outside help. If you do need assistance at any time, we will gladly organise the assistance you require and help you to create the best possible circumstances so you can complete your studies successfully.
We have close connections with other agencies in the area of “Advice for students with disabilities or chronic conditions” and are continually working on removing structural disadvantage that is, to create barrier-free and disability-suitable conditions. We can refer you and also advise you on compensating for disadvantage as well as the relevant rights and obligations associated with disadvantaged students.
We can offer counselling on the following matters:
- Information on rights and obligations at your tertiary institution, access requirements, special provisions
- Student finances as well as other services on offer
- Access to Student Support Services and the sites at your tertiary institution
- Compensating for disadvantage potentially experienced in situations related to studying or sitting for for examinations
- Mediating with the tertiary institution or questions of assistance and technical support
- General assistance with limitations experienced in daily life at your tertiary institution
- Assistance with individual cases and intervention on behalf of the student when necessary