Students of the
- Westphalian Wilhelms University of Münster
- University of Applied Sciences of Münster
- Catholic College North Rhine Westphalia (KatHO NRW)
- Faculty of Music / FB 15 of Westphalian Wilhelms University of Münster
- Münster Academy of Fine Art
- Philosophical-Theological College of the Franciscans and Capuchins or
- praxisHochschule, Rheine
can apply for financial support in accordance with BAföG if they do not have sufficient money for living expenses and education.
- The student does not have a degree yet (except Bachelor before Master).
- You are a German citizen or be entitled to permanent residence in Germany under European law. Otherwise, you need at least one of the residence permits listed in § 8 BAföG according to the Residence Act.
- You have not reached the age of 30 at the beginning of your studies. For a master’s degree programme, the age limit is 35. If you brought up your own children before your studies, the age limit might be higher based on your individual situation.
- You have not changed your field of study and have not quit previous education.
- You must attend university regularly and make appropriate progress in your performance.
There are exceptions to all basic requirements, which are stated in special info sheets.
Just give us a call or come by our offices.