In order to successfully manage studying with a child, we offer various support services, events, holiday care programmes and much more in our social counselling service.
Here is a brief overview:
- Children's meal card and exchange platform (clothing, children's equipment, furniture, toys, household items)
- Information events such as Studi Kidz Cafe and Welcome Baby
- Events organised by the family tutor
- Information on the family residence of the Studierendenwerk Münster
- Workshops and events for families, such as the family summer festival and nature education offers, workshops for single parents
- Holiday care programmes and family camps / family weekends
- Semester programme for studying with children / studying with disabilities (KiBe)
Find out more on the social counselling website or contact us directly.